Sunday, April 27, 2008

Top 5 Most Exciting Videos

Since I have nothing to do as well as a response to Syazana's comment on my previous entry, I came up with this idea and spent an hour to pick videos on YouTube. Hopefully, Syazana won't be the only reader here. Haha.

5. Diet coke + mentos



I never thought adding mentos into diet coke could give this explosive result. Entertaining, it is.


4. Mathematicious



This guy definitely has no life. He serves his whole life to mathematics. Talking about being a slave to maths is daunting. Somehow I wonder why prodigies or geniuses always look geeky? Why can't they have good brains with good fashion sense as well? Well, I think God is being fair to all of us.

3. Where the hell is Matt?




This video, to me is amazing (Especially the part where he danced on a big rock stuck between two mountains in Norway). This fellow did chicken dance in every part of the world he travelled, though, it's a bit disappointing when Malaysia was not on his Chicken Dance list.

Matthew Harding, if you happen to read this, I challenge you to do chicken dance on the bridge between KLCC towers.


2. Chinese Backstreet boys



If you don't want to watch any of these videos, please, I beg you, at least, give this video a try. It's about Backstreet boys wannabes, miming a BSB's song. Muke tak boleh bla. HAHAHAHA.

1.Gila Mat




This video is HILLARIOUS. Syazana gave me the link. I laughed out loud, nearly shed some tears. A good therapy for stress, that's why it's number 1. Karaoke anyone? GILA MAAAAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still remember d BSB dudes....wakakakka! it's d person at d back who gets me