Saturday, July 12, 2008

KTT In Weekends

So, here I am, 1 o'clock in the morning, in my room at KTT, feeling a little bit homesick.

I didn't go home this weekend because I had replacement class yesterday from morning till evening. Lucky for Lynthia and Yasmin, they finished at 12 p.m.!! So Yasmin went home, leaving me alone, roommate-less (But I still have two other housemates ya! So,basically I'm not in the Catlady phase).

Even for tomorrow, it is not surprising if I'm alone because Joanna and Lynthia have their religious ritual ceremony to attend. However, I should take this as an advantage to cry without actually being laughed at because I really can't hold back my tears whenever I watch the heart-touching Japanese drama, 1 Litre Of Tears.

KTT so far is OK. It's undeniable today I felt a little bit emo but I think I wasn't the only one since I caught someone sobbing too because of that Japanese drama. I wonder who is that? hehe.

Actually, I wanted to put more pictures but my brother, as usual, always forgets stuff and of all things, yesterday, he forgot to bring the bluetooth USB. So, I can't transfer pictures to my laptop. Though,I'll find another way to transfer it tomorrow.

P.S. I know my post is a bit dry. Maybe it will be more entertaining when I put photos later. Till then, goodnight!

3 comments:

huariyahya said...

lah... x blk umah ke?
nape tgh mlm baru online?
ingatkan ko x blogging dis week.

huhuuh

Anonymous said...

x....huhu. Aku ade klas on sat till 5 pm! so kalau balik pon, esk nak kene dtg blk, mcm wasting time la plak. my mum pun is not in kl rite now so x brape best sket la...hehe.

Tgh malam sbb be4 that aku melayan citer jepun tu. X psl2 aku emo x tentu psl.

Nara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.