Saturday, November 15, 2008

Haha

Scene: Nissan Service Centre, Customer Lounge. Accompanying my mum get her car serviced.

A guy sat next to me. I was indulging myself in Durian Durian cake.

TheGuy: Hi.

Me: Hmmm....hi?

TheGuy: Is that Sylphy car yours?

Me: Pardon?

TheGuy: You know, the Sylphy car outside, black colour. Is it yours?

Me:.......No, I believe.

TheGuy: Oh, so what car are you driving?

Me: Hurm, does he think I own a car? Well, Nissan Sentra (mum's car).

TheGuy: Oh, me too! So, what do you think about the car so far?

Me: *Blink* So far...so good, I guess.

TheGuy: How long have you been driving it?

Me: Hurm, since 2005 I think. 2005, my foot! Hurm, sorry but I've got to go. Bye.

Though, the most crucial question is not about how old do I look, but it's about, me, having the look of a rich, career lady. (Since Nissan Sylphy is expensive, and that guy assumed it was my car..hohohohoho).

So, do I have what it takes to look like a rich, career lady?? *SS*

*SS* = Syok Sendiri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

syok sendiri, hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

i dun think so suraya
u have ur own style
u r such a stylish gal-for me
i like the way u dressed up urself
weee~

susu said...

suraya...hahaha
you look like a rich career lady though...
seriously...