Monday, January 26, 2009

In Radar Again

I'm back!!! With lots of food pics that will make y'all drooling!

But first of all, I want to wish all of my chinese friends,




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR


GONG XI FA CAI!


May This Year Is The Year Of Prosperity and Excellent Health For You Guys!

And not to forget for all of my Indian friends who celebrated the Ponggal Festival few weeks ago, before the midsem exam. Even though I missed the dancing part *sigh*, but I managed to get a taste of the sweet rice. It was indeed tasty!


Them, cooking the sweet rice. Ponggal Festival, if I'm not mistaken, is quite similar to the harvest festival.
With Lynthia and Pavirna, looking cute in that green saree :p

Now here comes the best part, food pics!!!

About a month ago, I had lunch at Yoshinoya, KLCC. Man, the food was awesome!! It was simple, healthy, fast-served, filling and absolutely yummy too!


I don't remember exactly the name of this dish but basically it consists of chopped-fried chicken breasts, scrambled egg with a lil bit of red ginger and a hell lot of rice with miso soup. It comes with a drink at only Rm9.80 if I'm not mistaken. Worth trying.

And yesterday, on my way back to kampung, we stopped by for lunch in Tanjung Malim, Perak. At the only foodcourt there (opposite the police station), there's a stall called Awan Gado-Gado. My dad always brings us to either this stall or to YikMun (best for it's Mee Hailam and Pau).

This stall is famous for its excellent, kaw-kaw Mee Kari and super kaw-kaw Gado-gado (It's like rojak except it has extra variety of veggies).





The super kaw-kaw Gado-gado.




Gado-gado after being well-mixed.


The superb Mee Kari.
The Great AIS KACANG~~~~

OK, that wraps up everything. The sad thing about today is, I MISSED THE ECLIPSE! Arggggh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! ala, the gerhana was bosan (unless u manage to see the initial, di mana nampak mcm ada 2 matahari)