Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Funny Song To Lift Up Your Mood

Found this hilarious song on Jixs' profile. You guys really should listen to this. Haha!!
Anyway, I miss my crazy friends.

I Will Not Survive by Project Pop
Ku suka lagu I will survive
Apalagi ketika ku hidup
Without you by my side
After so many nights
Dengarin I will survive song
I think I’m wrong
Please come back dong

Kau datang from the outer space
Dengan baju astronot
Kau membuatku impress
You have that stupid look
And I look stupid too
Kita cocok, kita cocok

Tapi kau pergi, walk out the door
Tinggalkan diriku
Yang sedang belajar ngebor
Nggak permisi, nggak bilang
Yuk dah yuk bye bye
Kau jadi krambel, keram dan sebel

Yes I know, I will not survive
Tanpa dirimu disisiku
I won’t stay alive
And I don’t have a life to live
Or a love to give
I will not survive
I will not survive

Ku mencoba untuk bertahan
Menghibur diriku
Dengan banyak² makan
I spent so many nights
Di berbagai restoran
Tapi ternyata tidak mempan

If you see me, with nobody new
Coz I’m that little person
Still in love with you, you know
Sudah kumencoba
Mencari penggantimu
Tapi tak ada yang berminat



P.S. This Sun...what should I do? *shrug*

No comments: