Friday, July 9, 2010

Today

I went out today :)

Thanks to Joanna Han Yen Ting for picking me up from my house! :D I am nothing without you..*hahaha*

Anyhow, Yasmin and Hanisah came to Melawati today, so, me and Joanna sort of like tourist guides, showed them how Melawati looks like and went to Joanna's place for awhile, playing Uno stacko. 

But before that, we had lunch at Austin Chase, Wangsa Walk. I had bologneise. And it was not as good as I expected it to be *judging through the taste and the price*. I felt like being ripped-off. A bit lah.

But it's okay. The place was quite nice and comfy and got boardgames, so while waiting for food, we played taboo! I didn't know it was such an enjoyable game! I wish Lynthia was there, with us, she would rock the place upside down with her screams and laughters. Haha.

And then, we watched Knight and Day. Despite the fact that I don't like Tom Cruise because he is irritating, annoying, over-confident and short (sorry Tom, no offence..), the movie turned out to be so funny! I couldn't believe that I actually laughed....really loud...during the movie. I didn't know Tom Cruise could be that hilarious. Haha! Paid Rm9 for that movie was totally worth it! *macam lah mahal sangat pon*

After the movie, me and Jo sent Yasmin and Hanisah to LRT. Thanks again Joanna for sending me home even though you're still blur in recognizing my house, even after a dozen of times you  passed my house already. Like just now, when she stopped her car, she said,

"Eh Suraya, I didn't know your myvi is black. I thought it's white"

"Joanna, that's not my house, that's my neighbour's house" 

"OHHHHHH~~~! HAHAHAHA! I thought it's your house!! They all look alike!!" 

C'mon Joanna, seriously? =.="


However, this very special character of yours, is the one that will make me miss you when I'm in India. :P

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is soooo typical Joanna~!!! hahhaha.. anyway dropping by with a smile~!! love ur blog~!!!

joannahan said...

one word: SWEAT.