Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Guy

Once upon a time,

Joanna : Suraya, if you were given two choices, which one would you pick; to get married with a)A mechanic, poor but with a great personality or b) A rich man but wit a slightly poor personality?

Suraya : I would go for the one who is more good- looking.

Joanna : What if, both are good-looking?

Suraya : Then, I would go for the rich one.

Joanna : What if, you have more attraction towards the mechanic guy?

Suraya : Well, I would take the mechanic guy then...

Joanna : But that mechanic guy is poor, how are you supposed to survive?

Suraya : Well, I'll work hard to be rich and be with the mechanic guy.

Joanna : But what if, you'll never be rich?

Suraya : Then, I'll go with the rich guy...

Joanna : Even if you don't like him?

Suraya : I'll try to like him...

Joanna : But what if you can't like him and the chemistry between you and the mechanic guy is 10 out of 10?

Suraya : Do you know that, a lot of people divorce because of poor financial planning?

Joanna : But a lot of people divorce because of lack of love too...

Suraya : Ok, now you tell me, which one do you want me to choose and STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND!

Joanna : Hikhikhik...

* * *

Well, the truth is, it doesn't take much to fit my criteria for a guy.

All I need is someone with a big nose (for maximum air ventilation), a big voice and a big sense of humour. And of course, height is important too as my mum always tell me,

"Please stop the curse of short people in our keturunan!".

Wealth, I take it as a bonus point. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he he.........

thumbelina said...

i bought white! yours colour ape ? :)

Anonymous said...

oi! i dont laugh like dat:- 'hikhikhik'??? haha....does ahem-ahem have a big nose? i cant remember:p

Suraya Sajoli said...

i dunno...
i tried to transform ur you-knoe-wut-laugh into words but to no avail, i guess..haha

pls....=.=

tabbydlim said...

haha! that's so joanna. :P