Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet Valley Fetish ~

Now Syazana has certainly instilled the love of old, nostalgic, musky book stores in me ;)

I went out with her to Ampang Point today and look at what I found!

An old bookstore!

It's called Reader's Paradise and it's located on the second floor in Ampang Point (near the Taiwaneise House).

I have to say, at the first sight of it, I was skeptical.

But then, once I stepped into that place, I was indeed, in book heaven.

You don't buy books there, you rent it instead.

For example, you want to borrow a Cecilia Ahern ; Thanks For The Memories, you have to pay deposit of Rm38 and if you manage to return the book in the given time, the store will pay back Rm33 to you. Efficient, isn't it?

They have all kinds of books there, from the latest books such as the Twilight saga, Cecilia Ahern's, Jill Mansel's, Marian Key's, Dan Brown's till the old school ones such as The Sweet Valley series!!

All these stacks of books are Sweet Valley series, people!

I used to like reading this when I was young. ;)



I love this Sweet Valley Elizabeth series so much! Till now, I haven't completed the series as they are no longer in the market.


That's Syazana, in amazement at those loads of Sweet Valley books ;p

P.s. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir & Batin! Don't eat too much ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look undead

btw, ur word verification thing makin menjadi2 la! makin lama makin panjang cthnye:

owkojulb

Anonymous said...

syazana nvr wear contact lens...haihz

-sooninho-