Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good Bargains!

I always like to go to the bazaar at The Curve because there's a lot of unique, good stuff that you can find over there.

Plus, most of the things, from garments to accesories, all come at a good price and you can even bargain to get a futher markdown!

So, today I went there to get a pressie for Hanisah's birthday and while searching for the perfect gift, I took the opportunity to find some interesting stuff for myself as well :)

Here are the things that I bought;

1. Check Bag (Original Price: Rm39.90, After bargain:Rm35)

I'm so into checks right now because of its laid-back, casual style. It looks very effortless and rugged. I even bought a classic check shirt a couple weeks ago.

Though, what I like most about this bag is, its vintage-preppy style. Definitely one of a kind.


Bold



My sis, modelling the bag. It can also be a messenger bag.


2. Silver Plated Pendant (Price: Rm20)

This pendant came all the way from Spain yet the price is sooooooooo cheap!! Usually, this kind of pendant will at least cost you around Rm30+. I like the craving on the surface, it looks vintage but at the same time, it has the rock glam element.








3. Keychains (Price: guess how much I bought those :) )


The price is beyond reasonable *clue*. I like it because it looks funky and if you are creative enough, you can actually turn it into a pendant as well.


My sister's


My mum's


My mum's friend's

Mine!







3 comments:

thumbelina said...

awesome! i like the key chains.
the pink one esp.

:)

Anonymous said...

damn! nice keychains!

Anonymous said...

yep, even tho it's fake coach but who cares~

Lol.

u guys shud go to the bazaar one day, but its only on weekends