Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Do Like Singing

Us

Let's start with the fact that I joined a nasyid competition *whoa!* and we won the second place! *double whoa!*.

I know it is hard for some of my friends to swallow that *especially Syazana and Farhana* because they know what kind of a person I am (An evil, sarcastic, dark-humoured person who sometimes like to talk about gruesome subjects though not as chronic as Yasmin :)).

And also because I don't really sing. All of my old buddies know that. When they found out that I joined choir in KTT, they were surprised and now what, nasyid??! Uhuh..

Actually, it's not that I don't like to sing, it just that I don't know what to sing or the real reason behind it is, I don't remember exactly those lyrics *pathetic*.

However, truth to be told, I actually do enjoy singing, even though, my voice is out of tune sometimes....well, most of the times =.=.

So, since nobody wanted to represent the india bound for that competition, plus, with Ustaz looking dissapointed, me and my friends, half-willingly volunteered ourselves to join it. Though, after all those last minute, pain in the neck, nerve wrecking practices, it was finally paid off when we won the second place and the audience enjoyed the performance. And really, the euphoria feeling of winning is AWESOME! All those worries and regrets were completely washed away!

That actually, has taught me a lesson on how we should give a shot on something (of course, on something good though) even though, we initially are not really into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nasyid.

nasyid.

akhirnya salah seorang dr kita telah insaf.

Suraya Sajoli said...

Hey, sape kate