Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me, Ktt and Exam

Erm, a satan with a pair of red bull's horns? Does that say something?? Lol

Yea, and no more fishing around in the sea or retail therapy in between. How pathetic.

Apparently, that is how my life gonna be in the next 7 months. Studying 24/7 is like selling your soul to the devil or like encountering a dementor, sucking all the happiness and joy, leaving you mentally exhausted, panda eyes, tonnes of evil pimples and worse, god forbid, weight gain *Sweatt!*

Well, then, what can I say, I've already sold my soul to the devil. So, I better shut up and do some action.

Now, let's just hope and pray that I won't fool around, crack some gruesome jokes to my housemates while studying or lock them out in the balcony or scare them with dead bugs, etc etc. I must be serious this time.

Jo, Lyn and Yasmin, I'll leave y'all in peace this time. Y'all gonna miss me.

Oh, that leaves me, being an emo and cranky person. So not cool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's emo-time!

i know.