Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh My Oh My

Mama: Sue, do you know auntie N*?

Me: Nodded.

Mama: Her daughter, your age, has a boyfriend already.

Me: Oooo, I see.

Mama: Do you know that, there's an officer at my office, he's good-looking. Did I mention that he's the son of a judge? He lives in Melawati, he has his own semi-D house.

Me: Really?

Mama: Yea, yet he's still single.

Me:Owh....

Mama: And the funny story is, all of my friends asked me to pair you up with him. They think you guys look good together but then, I told them, your heart is as hard as a rock, difficult to smash it-

Me: Whoa whoa, just hold it there ma. What's up with this whole-matching-me-up-with-who thing? Omg, I can't believe you and your friends talked about me behind my back!

Mama: Well, not just that, they said you look very uptight and serious, and that's why, guys are scared of you.

Me: WHATDAHECK? and as for my defense, duhh, of course la I look serious in front of them, takkan they want me to joke around like I always do with my friends?!

Mama: Nway, this guy I'm talking about, he looks very young but he's 30 years old. Maybe when you're free you can drop by at my place to take a sneak peek-

Me: OMG, YOU'RE MATCHING ME UP WITH A 30-YEAR-OLD GUY???? UNBELIEVABLE!!

Mama; But he doesn't look like 30. He looks young.

Me: Oh, ma, never mind. I have a lot of things going on right now. I don't want that to be on my worry list too and plus, I don't think now is the right time to have a bf. *alasan yang amat amat poyo*


That, is a conversation between a mum and her daughter.

And the daughter is only to become 19 years old..

And her mum thinks her daughter is heartless *sobs sobs*

P.S. Btw, this is completely unrelated but then, I just want to say that I hate it when I bump into a person that I know and that person knows me too, that person simply walk pass me, pretending that I'm an invisible creature. Huh.

8 comments:

hidayatpurdiono said...

this remind of me asking my sis about u months ago...

well she quite defensive of a fwen of her hook up her big brother....

hehehehe.... ^_^

anas said...

hahaha :D

30? no joke! thats a big NO to me!

*if i were u la*

AJ said...

haha. sgt random.... ur mum..

suraya said...

hidayat - hahaha, dating a fren's brother? so not cool man.Hehe.

anas - tu la psl!! 30 yrs old?? nanti kalo da tua, dye krepot dulu..x mau~~

azri - my mum is always random, got one day, she asked joanna to take care of me bcuz she said i tend to attract weird guys =.=

FeeQ said...

what the...haha..30-19=11...walao..

.w a n e e. said...

i'll rather choose way older guys. because if we were of the same age, the girls tend to look older than guys.u know it's because of bersalin thingy, jaga anak2 and working.

susu said...

Funny lo suraya... pity pity you...
But you should really check him out...
lol...since KTT have no cute guys,lol

sarah.hani said...

hahaha :D
not a bad post ;) bt stil.u did a right thing.to say no.gah! bt babe.i'll wait 2 meet ur bf.wen u r in uni.eh eh!:D