Friday, May 29, 2009

Abstract Drawings



I may not a great painter (yet) but according to my own intrepretation on my own painting, I think I'm obsessed over swirling and curvy lines.

However, about the painting of the tree, the blue hue represents sky, the yellow dots represent stars and the black swirling lines represent air. I have no idea why I drew that.

And the drawing above the tree painting is actually something random and somehow it reflects on who I am. I like vibrant colours (fyi, my favourite colour is turqoise), I like butterflies and spiders. My passion is art and guitar is something I'm new with and truly in love with. The swirling lines indicate that I'm not an organised person, I prefer things to be spontaneous and out of routine.

Well, that's all you need to know about me!! Teehee~

4 comments:

anas said...

looks like batik laa ;) nice!

suraya said...

ha ah..lame2 tgk pon rs cam batik.
haha..thx!

Fira said...

very nice :)

Pablo Escobars said...

Saludos desde mexico