Monday, June 15, 2009

I Have No Idea When Am I Gonna See Her Again

Ahhhhh....that's my other bestie (the other one is Syazana:) ).

Far is the only person that I know who has no connection to the world wide web. She doesn't have fb, ms or fs. The only way to communicate with her is through cell phone as she doesn't have house phone either :s.

We were supposed to meet up this week but time was the enemy. It's either me or she who is busy. I have LOTS (I can pile it up into volumes i'd say) of things to tell her. But I guess, the only time I can see her again is probably after A2??

Urgh, that's sad.

3 comments:

raindrenchedflowers said...

I like the title.Sounds a lil... hmmm...jiwang. Haha, too bad you aren't a guy=P

suraya said...

well, wut can i say, im allowed to be jiwang nw...hihihihi

Arcana said...

hehe yeah su allowed to be jiwang kn su ;p