Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Photos!

This year, unlike some of my friends, I'm still having my raya in my beloved country,Malaysia.Lol.

So here are some of the raya pics, enjoy!



Paddy fields in Sekinchan. Beautiful isn't it?

That's definitely not my kampung. It's my late abahwan's (grandpa) sister's house.

Abah.

With siblings and super young uncles.

Family photo (Using Ika's low quality camera phone =.=')

At the porch

With sis

My cute niece, Medey (Mardhihah)

Me, Kak Aju and sis, Ika on the first day of raya.


3 comments:

anas said...

yoh! maybe lewat sket nih :P

SELAMAT HARI RAYA! sory kalo ada buat apa2 yg menyinggung. heh. harap2nya xdelah. hv fun ;)

Don Daughter's said...

KAli pertAMa ku KE sekINCHan

aK DA jTUh haTI

SBab kampUNG Ak xdE PadI..

HUhu

selamAT HAri rayA!!

suraya said...

hahaha

it's nvr too late anas :)

Selamat Hari Raya jugak! mohon maaf if i've done anything yg menyingging perasaan jugak!

Lol...pandai nye berpantun 3 rangkap..(adeke?)