Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kasut Raya!

I know macam budak kecik je nak kasut raya but I don't care, raya is raya, I like to preserve my childhood raya tradition where I'll get my baju raya plus kasut raya from my parents.hohohoho.

So today I went to Pavi with mum and Ika in search for the perfect shoes. Initially I wanted to buy a pair of crocs but then, tak jadi because these stilettos from Charles&Keith have made me fallen head over heels, so, bye-bye to Crocs and hi to you fabulous stilettos!

But I can only wear it on the first day of raya because that's the rule right..if not, not worth preserving the childhood raya tradition la.

So here they are;

If Chef Wan saw this, he would say, "Haaaa Cik Timah, siap ade batu-batu lagi ni hah~"

I don't know whether it's snakes skin or alligators skin. Call me an animal killer, I don't care, they look good on me.

5 comments:

anas said...

huyoo. looks very sssSSsss~

suraya said...

taw xpe~
kasut killer tahun ni.haha.
nk gertak sume ular2 kt kg.

Anonymous said...

HOT SHOES.

btw, i was in pavi THE ENTIRE SUNDAY too =,='

raindrenchedflowers said...

WOW what scaly shoes! of course la want to preserve 'raya tradition' since can get free shoes right=P Interesting my hats off to any charles and keith=)

suraya said...

syaz:wutttt?!slalu cmni..

joanna:hehehehe...ur right jo ;)