Thursday, October 15, 2009

Glad To Be Home

First of all, I want to say soorrrryyyy to Shawn Paul because I informed him late about few classes and again, forgot to inform him about today's Phys class. A thousand apologies from me ya!!

By the way, as the title mentioned above, I'm happy to be home!! I missed my thick mattress, my small, homey blue room, my white study table, my study lamp, my plushy study chair...so nice to study at home.....

Not to forget, my red-hooded lil bear as well. Haha. Syok sendiri and gedik, macam tak selalu je balik rumah. Aiseh.

I didn't go home last weekend and surprisingly it ended up well. Only half an hour without electricity. Because usually whenever I tried to stay over the weekend, something bad would normally happen such as....the netball scar, no electricity, no water, tripped down the staircase and blablabla. As though I've been cursed by KTT. Lynthia said it was just a coincidence. Really? I kind of doubt that.

Anyway, thanks to Farah Alu8 for inviting me to your open house last Friday, the food was marvelous and to Auw as well, thanks for the excellent Nasi Briyani Johor! :)

OK, now the war is about to begin. I must be both physically and mentally strong. Till then, I'm not going to blog. Hence, this is my last post until November. I'm excited to finish my course. Wish me luck and pray for me ya! I really need that.

And on the other hand, I'm happy because finally after almost a month, I managed to see him again. But of course, through webcam la. I really love these people who invented World Wide Web and all those technology gadgets! Thank you, arigato!

And thanks to you too Lynthia!! For letting me used your laptop! ^^

That's him :). With Lynthia's background wallpaper as 'tiang lampu'.

2 comments:

LingDi said...

Oihh.. Not like I sengaja become tiang lampu.. :(
I secara tdk langsung.. Haha:)

sarah.hani said...

LIKE!