Friday, October 2, 2009

Home

A2 is just around the corner, so, like what Mr Razib has always said

"It's not gear 4 anymore but must go beyond that!"

+.+

I'm scared.terrified.numb.

Hence, I broke my vow by coming home this weekend :)

I catched up with NurKasih.

It's my favourite Malay series, initially because of its excellent cinematography. Fabulous.

But then, as I proceed watching the show, I find the whole storyline is beautifully written and acted.

It basically started with a story of a family in which the father is a pious man and has 2 sons. The first son is like the father, religious, wise and everything good though the second one is rebellious, wild and...well,everything bad lah.

So the father was worried that the second son would be drifted away with life and he would forget about the afterlife. Hence he set up a marriage between the second son and the daughter from another pious family.

The problem is the first son likes the daughter.taaadaaa...a conflict there. And the second son has already tied the knot with someone else in Australia without the parents knowing it! Another taadaa...

So the whole drama begins from the moment the second son tied the knot with the daughter while the first son had to endure the pain, losing the one whom he loves to his own brother.

And somehow after dramas,conflicts and blablabla, the second son now is a different person now.
Well, I'm so lazy to write it here so if you're interested or got nothing to do, you can watch it on tv3.com.my
Give it a try. It's awesome! Hoho.

Haihhh..really looking forward to after A2.

Hopefully I can nail it. Amin.

No comments: