Saturday, March 13, 2010

For You :)



sYaZwAn!!

We were 18 when we first met.

It was such a wonderful journey in those 1.5 years to know you :)

How much we've changed throughout that journey :P

From one transition to another ;D

Now, you've become much more MATURED and WISER 

You've guided me a lot in those 1.5 years until now :)

Always there for me, whenever I need you :D

Never get tired of me :)

Protective

Understanding

Caring

Helpful

Responsible

Charming :)


You are indeed, a man of great heart and soul :)

And how lucky I am for that :D

Happy 20th Birthday Syazwan!!!







5 comments:

A said...

Mana ILY nyee kak su? =P

fiDa yO said...

haha..alallala,
rupenye da lme eyh..
=p

pray for ur happiness!

susu said...

awwwwwwwww.........sweet-nya^^

12345:) said...

HAHA. tk boleh blah coment aina.
happy birthdayy too syazwan! :D

-intan nur hadilah :)

Liyana said...

sweet :')

muka selenga nya yang tak boleh belah..hihi..