Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

3 months seems like a long way to go.

Especially when you have 6 hours of language classes of 3 languages, namely, Kannada, Hindi and Tamil everyday. 2 hours for each language a day is totally unbearable especially when you're in a class where talking is a total non-stop policy.

And today, I had 3 hours 45 minutes straight of language classes, 2 hours of Hindi and Tamil for the remaining hours.

We learned vowels and consonants in Hindi class which I had A VERY DIFFICULT time rolling and folding my tongue in order to get the pronunciation correct and spent half and hour learning the India Constitution and after that, without a break, had a Tamil lesson in which I had to lend my ears for a total exact of 1 hour 45 minutes without even a missing second. No kidding.

By the time I reached my apartment, I immediately dozed off, so tired, and woke up in the next 1 hour 20 minutes to the sound of my phone beeping. Thanks honey for waking me up!!! *happy* :) (even though I actually purposely did not set the alarm so that I could miss my Kannada class but plan x menjadi. Gahaha.). So I went to my Kannada class with a groggy face. And that was the time Mr.Shyamu wanted to ask us all those Kannada alphabets and pronunciations. Great. Just great.

Huhu. Hari yg sgt memenatkan. Lagi penat daripada A-level. I even ate twice for dinner!

*Will post photos soon

1 comment:

Nadia Khamis said...

alaa...rindu nye nak tgk muka su pas tdo then g kelas..muke blur je..maklumlah jiran rumah n always duduk sebelah su time dlm kelas..rindunyerr..=( xpe..su boleh nye study language tu..lagipun this is all u're waiting for kan..nak fly g india..so..study elok2 ye syg? =D