Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Style

People noticed that I always wear black tudung. No matter what style it is; shawl, bawal, syria, pashmina, etc. I would still wear it in black to the point of sick of wearing that color now.

It's not that I don't have any other colored tudungs, it just that I'm lazy to mix and match. Black suits everything. Right?

Though, somehow, I think, I need to add some colors in my life. I'm scared I'll be color-deprived and soon will lead to critical color depression.

And so, I bought some new tudungs online with all different colors except black!

And I'm very proud of myself for that.

I also bought this 1 shawl made of cotton, something like t-shirt kind of material.

I think my face looks super chubby in it.

Do I look normal to you?

I was wondering, where did it go wrong? It is the way I tie it? How come everyone else can pull it off and I can't?

Or is it because I'm lack of confidence on wearing something other than black tudung?

Hmmm....

No comments: