Monday, June 7, 2010

Quick Updates

KI
- Finished and done with KI and anything to do KTT 2 weeks ago.

- There was a complex blend of emotion about leaving KTT.

- I AM happy to finally be able to leave that place but sad at the same time too because it means that I have to be separated with my friends especially my housemates considering, all of us are going to different universities.

- In fact, I'm going to miss all the people in KTT; the lecturers, the mamak-s, etc. Because I know that I'll never be able to find the same kind of people in India. huhu..

- Anyway, life must go on. Hopefully in future, I'll get to know more people :).

BTN
- When I realised that only 15 of KTT-ians were going to Klang, I was quite sad.

- But then, who knows, I went there and met new wonderful friends :).

- It was OK la, not that bad but felt a little bit lost and lonely sometimes because there were only 15 of us including 2 guys who hardly utter a word.

- And that was when pre-fly syndrome hit me, if with 15 people in a strange place is enough to make me feel lonely and lost, what about later in India, only 5 of us???? Lol

- But doesn't matter, somehow we all will adapt, right? :P

KTT-ians


My  awesome group members; Kumpulan 10 :)

Now
- Most of the time, I just spend my time at home, doing nothing much.

- Shop a little bit for my departure to India. Have to buy a lot of practical stuff.

- 10th June is a significant date for me and Syazwan :). How I wish he would be here on that day...

- Basically now I just laze around and enjoy this ample time that I have because later in India, I know, I'm going to miss this greatly (6 days of classes from 8am-5pm, only Sunday off =.=").


Later/Future
-"Later/ Future" as in what's going to happen till the day I fly I guess.

- On 6th July I'll have my pre-departure with JPA officers. I'll get my blazer suit and money. The date in which I'll fly to India will also be informed on that day.

- I heard this year, most of us are going to fly in July. If it's true, then I don't get to see Syazwan for the last time before I fly because he's only coming back on 29th July. So close, yet so far...(And it also means, I'll have my 20th birthday in India)

- So in order not to feel sad about that, I have to keep assuring myself that it's OK if I don't get to see him, because fate has put it that way. Maybe I'll meet him in some other time in a better way perhaps. Lol.

I miss your happy face when you get to eat desert. Hahahahahhaha. 
I know that I'll miss you more than now :).

- End of July or early August will be a point in which I'll be in a new stage of life and this time around, I have to leave my family, friends and beloved country behind. *Sobsob*

I hope I'm ready by then. I better be. Lol.

1 comment:

syazwan said...

aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! *hi pitch*