Sunday, November 7, 2010

Exam Stress

I know I haven't updated my blog since.......AGES AGO!

Well, life as a student in India is really hectic to the point that I somehow, am having an internal identity crisis (whether I'm still human or a robot) and also, being homesick, especially during this exam period.

Next week, I'll be having 4 practicals in a row. Last week was a horrible week of theory papers (Am glad, done and over with it!).

And on Thursday, weehooo! freedom! Though still haven't decided to reward myself a body massage or a retail therapy....huehehuhe.

I'll update more stories later, soon as I've finished my sessional exam. Please pray for me so that I could at least pass all the papers :s

And by the way, Syazwan is still stranded in Solo, Indonesia due to Gunung Merapi eruption in Yogyakarta. He's waiting for the third flight from TUDM to come for the rescue. I hope he will reach Malaysia safe and sound tonight. I know he's been through a lot today and I hope, with that, will make him a stronger person. Amin.. :)

No comments: