Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kopitiam. Mamak.OldFriends.

My mum craved for kopitiam food today, so we went to OldTown White Coffee at Jusco.

And this time around, I brought my camera along and managed to take few photos some of its best delicacies.


That's meatball. Getting bigger day by day.

Chicken Ham sandwiched between 2 grilled, sweet buns with gooey, melting cheeseinside and kicking Iced White Coffee. Great for a hot day. Though, the coffee was a bit too bitter for my liking but as my mum said,

"It wouldn't be coffee if it's not bitter,"

True indeed.



Half boiled egg and again, Iced White Coffee. Man, I have no idea how they boiled the egg. It's perfecto! Eric and Joanna would surely drool, especially Eric. This one is for you man.




See, I live to eat.

Though of all the food we ordered, I forgot to take a photo of its best delicacy, the toasted brown bread with kaya and butter. Haihh...

Later, in the evening, I went to Deen, a mamak restoran to pi kena Teh Ais and of course, to catch up with old friends. Well, they all still the same to me, loud and crazy as usual ;p. Maybe, except Inu who I think can become the next Mak Andam Vogue. Your make-up was simple and beautifully done. No smudgy eyes, smeared lipstick like I always get whenever I apply cosmetics.

It was nice to reunite after a long time not seeing each other and I was superbly glad that finally someone noticed that I've slimmed down a bit!



From left : Nad, Intan, Sarah, Inu and moi.


That's Azri, the only thorn among roses. Anyway, thanks for the ride man, hope you will get well soon!

Oh, I miss the old days!

No comments: