Saturday, August 23, 2008

Megasale Maniac!

Yes, this year's megasale is INSANE! Man, I've never become this shopaholic in my life.Pheww, if I've ever mentioned 'shopping' again, please, slap me someone!


Since the megasale is going to end in September, I shopped for Raya clothes as well. Now, it's almost complete except for a pair of jeans. I was thinking of buying it at Topshop since I think, by far, the most comfortable jeans I ever had.



Here are some things that I bought, 99% of them are clothes.








These tank tops cost only Rm13.90 each. It's all the way from Melaka, opposite Mahkota Parade, Dataran Melaka I think.





Further detail of the design.

Long tank tops, each Rm39 from Topshop but due to megasale, Rm30 if you buy both. Half tube tops, both cost Rm13.00 from F.O.S.
This one is baju Raya, meaning, was paid by mum. Original price, Rm 60+, after sale, Rm30+, from SEED. Nice to go along with my cropped brown cardigan.






Another baju raya, from MNG. Rm129.





Black pants. After 50% off became Rm47.00, from Soda.


Nike shoes.



This one is not from megasale. It's actually a birthday gift from mum . Thanks mum!





Friendship bracelet from Jixs.

FIN


Oh, and I bought gold for invesment. Huih..

No comments: