Friday, October 10, 2008

A Good Deed

Now I know, beneath that spikey, durian-like hair and squeaky, robotic voice, lies a great amount of intolerable sarcasm in a person by the name of JOEL.

This is what happened to me few days ago....

Joel: Heyyy, Suraya!

Suraya: Yea?

Joel: I know why you wear tudung!

Suraya: WHY?

Joel: Because you're BALD!! hahahahahaha~~

That's Joel, as I see him behind my cornea, pupils and iris of my eyes.

Anyway, on the last Monday and Tuesday, me and 39 other students, including the MPP's joined The Sekolah Angkat Programme where we had to tutor PMR students in Maths and Science.

It was a great experience, though, I must say, teaching is not easy, especially when it comes to students who are academically weak.

It started at 9 a.m. and finished at 5 p.m. with only less than 3 hours of break. So, it's obvious that in the end of the day, we all looked haggard and liveless but well, happy??

With my students =D

P.S. I'll put more pictures later, k? :p
P.S.S AND I'M NOT BALD!

1 comment:

hidayatpurdiono said...

remind me when joiningh home stay kat temerloh..we also did almost same thing. quite fun doing with thoses kids not to mention kitaorg ajar bdk2 tu chicken dance LOL~