Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trouble Attraction


If Bella's body scent attracts Edward Cullen the Vampire, I strongly believe that mine attracts nothing but troubles and mishaps =.=

If previously my wallet was stolen and I broke a pipette, this week, somehow, somewhere, I ended up with 5 stitches on my forehead.

Yes, people, 5 BLOODY STITCHES! Right above my left eyebrow and this is just because of netball.

See, netball is never a sport for sissies. It's a bloody game and that would be the first and the last game for me. I should better just stick to jogging and brisk-walking. And for extra precaution, maybe I should start thinking of buying a helmet.

Anyway, I'm coming back to KTT this Sunday as I have to see the doctor this Saturday in order to take out the thread.

Till now, I haven't dared myself to look at the wound as the gory image of it scares me =.=

P.S. Thanks everyone for calling, texting and commenting (fs/ms) me as for being concerned about my health. May God Bless Y'all! :)

1 comment:

hidayatpurdiono said...

5 STITCHES !!!
Sure no sports for sissies ~
So is it OK now~??

next time, just stick to sudoku~LOL
Hope u are better now
Play well next time