Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Scar

The Big, Fat Plaster. I look like a kid with CoolFever on.

The Harry Potter Scar, cool isn't it???!!!

* * *

i-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

ii-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.i

ii-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

* * *

7 Facts Of Suraya Sajoli

*Drumrolls*

I am way too honest which sometimes, people take it as sarcasm.

I am a wacko.

I am a clone of Harry Potter (female version, due to the scar but sadly, I don't have the magic wand to complete my HP look).

I am a trouble magnet.

I am a chronic shopaholic.

I like to say outloud of what I'm planning to do.

I find men with big nose attractive.
FIN =D
P.s. I have the feeling that I've done this tag before. Well, never mind....

1 comment:

thumbelina said...

omg poor you! get well soon!:)