Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Present!

It's been almost 3 weeks after my birthday and yet I get another birthday present!

I totally forgot that my housemates didn't give me any present. Plus, they did 2 birthday celebrations which is more than good enough for me ^_^.

But yesterday they surprised me with a pos laju parcel on my bed which took me a long time to notice it =.='.

I ripped the wrapper off and....I screamed and screamed and screamed (well, not really, more like "Oh my Oh my Oh my OH MY!")

Because I'd been eyeing on it for a very very long time. I even made the picture of it as my wallpaper desktop. I wanted it so bad and finally got it, from them :).

Thank you Joanna, Yasmin, Lynthia, Hanisah and JunMei! I really love the shoes and I really appreciate it, Lynthia for being a muka tembok, went to admin everyday just to check whether the parcel had arrived. Haha!

2 comments:

intan.nur.hadilah said...

OMG. style style.
:D

one in a million.

suraya said...

ahahaha...tq tq :)) *over d moon*
dah lame da idamkan..
eh, raye nanti jgn lupe ajak la che nih :p