Friday, August 21, 2009

Ramadhan Recap


I can still remember vividly my first time Ramadhan in college. I would say it was one of the best moments in my life.

I'd never forget the experience; buying food at the Ramadhan Bazaar (always with Nad, hunting for caramel pudding which is my favourite dessert! Not to forget, me seeing fly for the first time!Lol), sahur in the early morning with no one else but Yasmin (1 hot milo & bread for her and only mineral water for me as I wanted to go back to sleep as soon as possible) and of course, the everynight terawikh at the mosque with friends, seeking for blessing and tranquility was the best part of all.

Not to forget about that 'incident' too. Me, Nad, Jixs, Baydah, Pajen and Auw had our own terawikh in the apartment. I was selected to lead the last 2 rakaat for terawikh prayer and since that was my first time leading a prayer, I WAS EXTREMELY nervous because to me, it was a heavy responsible, one small mistake, there goes all the pahala for me and the rest.

And yeah, because I was too nervous, I recited the wrong verse of surah Alam Nasyrah!! So embarrassing! and because of that, we all ended up laughing. Astaghfirullahallazim...

Hopefully this year's Ramadhan, it would be a better Ramadhan for me and the rest (I swear, I am more prepared! InsyaAllah) and hopefully the blessing it brings will still remain with us until we finish A2. Amin.

P.S. Kawan2, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak! :)

P.S.S Untuk yg di Yogya jugak :))

1 comment:

Nadia Khamis said...

selamat berpuasa untuk anda jugeee..