Saturday, August 29, 2009

Missing In Action

It's been almost 24 hours.

Still can't get any news from you.

I sms-ed you last night but you didn't reply (which is very unlike you)

So,

I tried to call you for I-don't-know-how-many-million-times..(well, not exactly more than a million times, maybe about 5 times?)

The only thing I get was 'Nombor yang anda tujui tidak dapat dikesan, sila dial semula selepas beberapa saat'

I started to get worried.

I tried to contact your friend too but the same annoying lady operator answering the phone.

Hence, I assumed it's the network problem (it had better be it my dear).

Haihhh....

LDR can be quite hard eh?

9 comments:

A said...

hee~~
comel nye.
kak su risau psl si dia. :D

suraya said...

comel aina kate??

hmmm.naseb baik dah bole get through...

bwat pnat je risau.ciskek btl :/

LingDi said...

Aww.. Don't worry! I think must be the network problem too.. Impossible you can reach the call operator so many times..

A said...

hehe.risau tandanya syg. ;))
oh,hope u guys bleh get through this LDR.
sgt susah sbenanye =S

Liyana said...

orientation...kena bagi fon..haha

sudah rasai semua ini. bertabahlah. tihihi~

suraya said...

haha..
tula..
dye lupe nk bgtau
igtkan phone kne curi ke apeke..haha..fikir blk klaka la plak

A. said...

ye sayang...LDR is REALLY hard...just skype a lot la ;) works for me! hehehe

suraya said...

tula but his place d net cnnctn is restricted.bole on9 kt mall je n then webcam is nt allowed :(

bt the gd thg is he's cmg bck 4 raye la dis yr :))

so far our main mean of cmmnction is by cell phone.Lol.

Arcana said...

awwwhhhh so sweet ;p think dat i shud believe LDR is gonna work.