Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random

I really have no idea what to write. I did something really bad.I woke up at 9 am and went off to bed at 2 pm and soon, woke up at 7 pm?!

God bless me.

However, due to months of being jobless and school-less, I spend most of my time these days either in front of tv (my loyal companion) or laptop. So, since, I am blessed with the ample time in the world, I had the time to spot few hot actors on tv.

After much deliberation and research, here's what I found;

1. Jonathan Rhys Meyers



He is very charismatic with great aura and not to forget, his British accent! how's that lurv?
Well, who wouldn't know Jonathan? He's very famous in movie industry and quite popular too with his heavy drinking activities and bad boy behaviour. hehe.

His first appearance is in A Man Of No Importance (1994) as First Young Man (extra?). I think he was, of no importance in that movie. I became aware of him in Vanity Fair as George Osbourne. He caught my eyes immediately! Though, before that he was in Bend it Like Beckham along with Keira Knightly.

He also acted as Elvis Presley in Elvis Presley. I haven't seen yet the movie but if I'm not mistaken, that movie was a success. And not to forget, another of his major hit which is August Rush where he played Louis Conelly and surprise surprise, he sang in that movie!

HOT face check!
Beautiful pale blue eyes check!
Melodious vocal check!
A Golden Globe award winner check! check! check!

The verdict : Jon has everything that women want! 4.5/5


2. James Marsden









OK, he's not exactly a newcomer but I took notice of him in 27 dresses. He played as a wedding journalist, a bit bitter with his love life though at the same time, he's playful and charming. Let's just say, he's every girl's dream guy.

What I like about James Marsden besides his sexy scruffy hair and mesmerising blue ocean eyes is his versatility in playing different roles. He played a serious role as Cyclops in X-men (Pity, people couldn't see his beautiful eyes in that movie), classic 50's as Corny Collins in Hairspray, a typical fairytale prince in Enchanted as Prince Edward and so forth.

He appeared few times in Ally Mcbeal as Glenn Foy and also in The Nanny. In a nutshell, I really like to see more of him in movie industry playing different characters. :) rating: 4/5

3. Matthew Bomer




Who wouldn't melt to see a guy running (in style) with blood all over his body in a mission to steal Government's top secrets? Dashing is the word.

Recently, Matthew Bomer played Bryce Larkin in Chuck. Bryce is Chuck's roommate back in Chuck's varsity life in Stamford University. Chuck was expelled from Stamford because of Bryce and sadly, lost a girlfriend to Bryce too. But then, after few years have passed, one day Chuck received an e-mail from Bryce containing intersects to Government's top secrets. At that time, Bryce was already shot dead. Not exactly dead dead though.

Before this, Matthew Bomer appeared in The Texas Chain Massacre: A New Beginning as Eric. I think this is the one who got his legs cut off. He was also in North Shore though for only an episode and surprisingly in Tru Calling too! I didn't notice him back then. He played as Luc Johnston, I believe he is Tru's beau?

Throughout his acting career, mostly he acted in tv series rather than in movies. I believe he has a potential to go further but perhaps he needs to polish more on his acting skills. Overall, two-thumbs up for him! rating: 2.5/5


Sorry Josh Hartnett, you're out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

officially THE most sengal post ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!wakakakakakakaka hot hot hot hot hot....

anyway, kenape james marsden comes across to me as gay??hensem sgt kot

Anonymous said...

i love josh hartnett...uhuhu poor him not to be in your list

Suraya Sajoli said...

well well, he's been quiet for awhile. so, basically, he's out. hehe.