Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rambling



It's really obvious that I only have one loyal reader (and the only reader, I believe) on this blog.

Whatever it is, Thank You Syaz for being supportive. Haha. I shall reward you another blog award later.


OK.


Today is slightly better. I managed to wake up at 10 am (usually 11) with a sudden pang of mild headache (usually severe). In order to cool it down, I had a shower and heard that familiar sound came from a motorcycle that lately, brings joy and happiness in my life.


Yes, the postman.

Harap-harap ade surat JPA, tak sabar dah ni, ARRRGHH!!. Shampoo masuk mata. *sigh*

So, I had my shower done as fast as possible and got myself ready with a finishing touch of few drops of EyeGlo Regular.

I went out to check the mailbox looking haggard and saw my neighbour, busy drilling his house which has driven me up the wall.

Though, to my disappointment, no big package in the mailbox. :(

Only a letterbill from Ass-Tro.

I went in and my instinct told me I better weigh myself.

So, I weighed myself on the ugliest weighing scale ever and found out I lost 2 kg. Yahoo!



<------- The ugly weighing scale.
*those black spots, I believe are grease
because this scale is located in kitchen*



Then mum called telling me that abah is going to buy food for lunch. Another yahoo! because I don't have to cook. :)


That's why my day is slightly better today and I'm trying my best NOT to take a nap. Some people are addicted to alcohol and drugs, haven't anyone heard of sleep addict?




*yawn yawn*

2 comments:

Ms NIA said...

sleep addict?i think i'm having the same problem.is it a problem?i don't think so...

Suraya Sajoli said...

it's a desease my fren. Beware of the consequences! haha.