Wednesday, May 28, 2008

JPA O JPA

Call me ungrateful and yes, I'm pretty much dissapointed when I knew I didn't get UK/Ireland/Aus or Nz to do dentistry.

Instead, I get India.

And will do the preparation at Kolej Teknologi Timur (which lacks of facilities and the building is comprised of few shophouses).

I've tried to rationalise my result. Well, maybe this year it is jpa's policy to send den/med students to india or indon.

Apparently, i was wrong. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GET UK DENTISTRY!

Even after done completing my course in India, I have to serve for 10 BLOODY YEARS with the government.

I really really need an injection of motivation here. I am so lost.

Intan, you don't have to worry, even though you get twinning, most probably you will do your next 30 months in UK since IMU usually send students to UK (if worst pon, depa anta ke aus/nz).

Well, whatever it is, I'm thankful, at least I get jpa scholarship. Alhamdulillah. Though, I admit, I am pretty down.

No comments: