Thursday, April 9, 2009

If Shopping Can Make Me Lose Weight, I'll Have The Body Of A Model By Now

I know that I'm not supposed to shop anymore.

I still have the bohemian skirt and rock&roll t-shirt which I purchased one week before the exam and still, I wore the t-shirt once and still haven't worn the skirt yet. =.=

Last week, me and my friends went to Bukit Bintang with one and only objective; To watch The Confession Of A Shopaholic (It was fantastic!!) and that was it. No shopping for me. NOT EVEN WINDOW SHOPPING.

I was proud of myself at first when I was at Pavillion. For the first time, I wasn't tempted at all to shop (I even bought only one J.CO doughnut, the durian flavour is nice).

But then, in the evening later, everything was ruined. I broke the vow.

Yeah, Jixs wanted to find a long cardigan at Sg.Wang, so we all went there.

However, the mission to find Jixs' long cardigan was a failure and instead, it was me and Auw who bought something. Jixs went home with empty hands on that day.

Me and Auw bought the same bohemian bags. It was only Rm25. What a bargain right?? Where else could I find this bag at this price?? So, without any second thought, I bought it =.=

Too bad I left the bag in the apartment, I don't have the pic.

So, after I bought that bag, I said to myself 'OK fine. Only this one.'

But then, haihh...I saw this one top. TRES VINTAGE, only for Rm22.90!!!

I couldn't help myself and Jixs said 'Buy it Suraya, just buy it!! It's utterly cheap!"

So, there I was....losing myself to shopping again=.=. Well, on the bright side, I spent less than Rm100 on that day :)

Nice right??? I know it's very revealing but then, if you know how to mix and match, it'll look decent. ONLY RM22.90!!!!

Anyway, on that particular day, it was quite happening over there. Apparently, there was a mini concert in front of Pavillion in conjunction with the GrandPrix Opening. They were having the rehearsal during the day and Estranged was there!!! I didn't see but my friends saw Andy Estranged and they said Andy was even more good-looking in person!

On that day too, there was a runway at the Pavillion main lobby. I doubt that those models were human beings. They were super skinny and tall!! I didn't see the difference between their arms and thighs. They looked exactly the same!No kidding!!


The GrandPrix Opening Mini Concert


Actually there's a model catwalking in that pic but since she is soooo thin, she can hardly be seen.


F1 car. Chun Soon will surely go crazy if he was there because there was a Ferrari car too. And when I said Ferrari, it was the real one. ;)

No comments: