Thursday, April 9, 2009

Me, Guitar and How I Met Your Mother series

My name-less guitar. (I don't really name my stuff)How I Met Your Mother season 1-4

This is how I survived in ktt during the intense exam week. By watching countless episodes of How I Met Your Mother and strumming the same ol same songs over and over and over and over and over again for everyday, everyhour and every few minutes before and after each exam paper.

These have kept me sober from losing my sanity.

Anyway, on a total unrelated topic, I did celebrate Earth Hour. Thank God my apartment didn't catch on fire because we lit up candles in the balcony.

And by the way, remember my resolution to become less evil for the exam week? Well, it didn't work out. Sure, I was less evil towards my housemates but then, what I did on that night;

1. Splashed a pail of water to Li Yan from the 3rd floor of my apartment because it was her birthday.

2. Splashed water to my neighbours who were my partners in crime in throwing water to Li Yan.

And

3. Instead of me, they thought it was Lynthia and Joanna who splashed water at them. So, it was Joanna and Lynthia they were hunting for to kenakan back.

4. Hey, that means I was even more evil to my housemates because the whole night they had to live in fear because the neighbours were asking and waiting for them to come out in order to get them back.


Me and my not-so-innocent-housemates.

Ahhhhhhhh.......

No comments: