Wednesday, November 18, 2009

=)

Am looking for ya..you know who you are =) =D =p

Before I finished my A2, there were like a lot of things running in my mind. About stuff to write on this blog but now, I , somehow, am clueless of what to write. Hurmmm...

I need something to trigger my brain.

By the way, I've already started reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I love the book!! I find it very different and touching. Lol. I think most of y'all know already what the storyline is, about a guy who time travels to the past, present and future. However, he has a wife whom he has known since she was only 11 years old (she met him when he was 36!!). The time traveling thing is actually a disease and it can't be controlled.

So he keeps appearing and disappearing into different eras and keeps meeting his wife at different stages of age. And from that, we can see how their love has developed, turning upside down, sometimes it's sweet, sometimes it's frustrating and the longing, lonely feelings that the wife has to endure during his disappearance. Even for the guy, always has this fear that the wife might one day, can't bear it anymore and leave him.

It just feels sooooo good to finally be able to read something nice!!

I find it hard to find nice books nowadays. Usually I like to read chick-flicks as the plots are usually light but somehow, it's getting more and more cliche. The girl will usually end up with the guy of her dream..lalalala. Sometimes, I prefer something more, let's say, complicated :p

Anyway, I can't wait for the prom night!! After months of living like a sack of potatoes, finally, I managed to get myself running on a treadmill yesterday! What a great achievement! Lol. I ran and jogged for 30 minutes. Phewwhhh.

Other than that, I just keep myself busy at home most of the days ( br 2 hari jek hbs exam!) which includes cooking (I cooked Carbonara today =) ), cleaning, washing et cetera et cetera.

And one more thing about me is that, when I'm bored, I like to mix and match my clothes, try it on and strut my way to the mirror. Is that normal? I really hope that it is normal, you guys should try, it really kills your boredom :PP

No comments: