Thursday, November 19, 2009

Top 5 Lists

Grotta Azzura

Well, I'm bored. So I've come up with Top 5 Lists, either, it's something that I want, I like or I want to go. And hopefully, it will come true one day :)

Let's start with the first one,

Top 5 Places I Really Really Want To Go

5. India.

Basically because I want to make the cut of point and continue my studies there in dentistry. However, I'm looking forward to the whole new adventure there :)

4. Spain

I like Spain. I like the architecture, the culture and the history especially about the Mogul empire. And of course, would like to pay a visit at ZARA too :p

3. Paris, France

Not really because it is the city of romance (that would be another place:P) but the real reason I want to go there is to visit Louvre. It's an art museum where all the masterpieces of Leornado Da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali, etc etc, are placed. And again, to go shopping at the Milan street!!!

2. Naples, Capri.

I used to read this one book (Not that literature form 4 book!) and the setting was set in Naples, Capri. The author described this one place over there called Grotta Azzura which means 'the blue cave'. It is because inside the cave, there's a small hole where sunlight can pass through it and due to the reflection of the sunlight on seawater, the water glows in bright blue colour (see the picture above)!!! I really have to go and see it! Other than that, it is famous for the gelato (ice-cream). I heard ice-cream men over there really know how to mix and match flavours, making it a perfect gelato on a hot summer day :) Besides, I want to go to Augustus Garden as well.

1. *drumrolls* GREECE!!!!

Greece, I've seen a lot of it on tv or in movies and it's beautiful!!!!! I watched The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants, I thought 'wow, this place is cool'. Then, I watched Mamma Mia, I was completely fascinated and mesmerized by its beauty and culture and thought this could be in my 1day list. After that, recently, I watched My Life In Ruins (the sequel of My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and that's it! I really really have to go there one day!!

And the rest will be continued...(tired ady)

2 comments:

anas said...

woh. gila lawa gua tu! is the water deep? heh. jom kayak kesana ;) huehuehue

suraya said...

Haha,,kan2???

Mmg seyes nak pegi sane 1day. lol

I thl d water is kinda deep sbb nk ke gue tu pon kne naek boat.

JOm!!! :p