Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Gonna End Soon!

2 more days to go before a verrryyy loooonnngggggg holiday!!

I'm looking forward to it :))

Here are some of the things scheduled for this upcoming holiday!

1. Hang out with ggirls right after last paper. We planned to go to MidValley. Just simply hanging out, chatting, updating each other and of course, not to forget, indulging ourselves in delicious, mouth-drooling food as well.

2. But then, we can't really indulge ourselves as Prom Night is just around the corner!!! So have to work out some muscles, getting toned and fit so that all of us can fit our dresses perfectly (at least manage to get rid of any extra layers of fat and for the extra glow) :p

3. By the way, I've already bought the dress, 'the one' for the event. It just that i need to find a clutch and some bracelets to complete the look. And that...involves money again. Haaaihhh.

4. After Prom Night which is our graduation night, me, housemates and others are planning to have a sleepover!! We will place our mattresses out in the living area and drink hot choc with marshmallows (right yasmin?hehe)! while watching a movie. Hahaha.

5. The fifth one, well, I can't tell what's the event as it is supposed to be confidential ;p. So that one, i'll just keep in mind.

6. I think the last time I read a novel was before AS exam!! which was like months ago. So, considering that my english is getting more and more manglish day by day, I need to brush it up. Plus, I miss reading novels. First novel that I'd buy is The Time Traveller's Wife. Only then, I can watch the movie :)

7. I want to hang out with my old buddies :)

8. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, actually this should be the first one but then never mind. CLEANING OUT THE APARTMENT!! YAY! Even though I'm very happy to leave this place but somehow I'm going to miss it.

9. Karaoke-ing with my family.

10. Vacation people!! Let's hit the road!

And the list goes on and on....

I'M SO EXCITED!!

Sometimes, I can't believe that it's coming to an end already. When I think about the future, gosh, I'm going to be 20 years old next year!! I hope I will age gracefully :p and gain more wisdom throughout the ageing process. And still keep in style for sure. ;p

I hope everything will turn out well for me and the rest of my friends :)

1 comment:

-nad26z- said...

suraya!!! :D
good luck~
dah nak abes ye?
im finishing my first year tomorrow oso.haha last paper on 8.30am :D
o ya!im also going to start reading again after d exam.huhuhu so much too read :D
nway.all d best!!! ^^