Wednesday, December 2, 2009

5 Things I Want To Buy But I Can't Because I'm Short Of Money

5. Blue Skinny Jeans

I don't care with the fact that I'm not skinny to wear it (as the name mentioned above),

I simply love it! Because I can match it with long, loose tops so I can eat without feeling bad. Lol.

Well, that's not the actual reason actually. I like skinny jeans because it goes well with flats or pumps and surprisingly, it's much easier to move around in it! You know less air resistance, less friction, faster speed..meaning you can run faster in it. Yup, bear with it because it's true!

Skinny jeans basically are normal jeans but it's tapered at the end. But be careful not to get confused with mum's jeans because it's tapered at the end too but it has a high rise waist which gives the image of a muffin. Bad fashion statement!

Some celebs with skinny jeans.

Haaaa...these are mom's jeans. Please AVOID IT.

4. Cropped Black Jacket

I want it because it will go nice with my future blue skinny jeans and my rock&roll flats. Just wear a long tank top inside, there you go, a glam rock image!


Well, something like that. Cool isn't it??

3. Unstructured Black Leather Bag

You will never go wrong with a leather bag. Invest in a good one and it can last forever because the style is classic. You can even pass it on to your child, your grandchild and so on because the longer you keep the bag, the better the leather will be as it will be more seasoned.

So far, this is a hard one because it's too expensive....

2. Canon IXUS

Yeah, really need this! All this while I'm depending on my Nokia camera phone which is 2 megapix. I heard there are many series of IXUS and since i'm a gadget illiterate, I don't mind which one, as long i can take pics with high resolution images.


1. A macbook

Haha, the camera won't be in a complete set without a Macbook! Hahahaha. Well this one..I don't know how many years I have to wait to get it. It takes a miracle to happen for me to own it.

Lol. Haihhh..ini bukan short of money dah, ini memang tak boleh afford!

By the way, I like it because the laptop operates much faster, you click it on and within seconds, zoomm! you can use it straight away without having to wait for your applications to load like Windows. Even when you want to turn it off, it turns off immediately!!
And of course, because it's a MACBOOK people! Lol.


1 comment:

LingDi said...

I'm saving money for new camera! I can't wait to get it... Muahaha=)
Btw, there are so many things I need to get but also short of money. Actually, not short of money lar but I just need to save money for more important stuffs. The things I want are not necessary the things I need. So, can wait.. Haha=)