Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mac & Cheese

First attempt to make macaroni & cheese today.

I checked out the recipe on the internet last night and gosh..i typed "Easy Macaroni & Cheese recipe" but all the recipes appeared weren't so easy after all. Most of it require a lot of herbs and some other ingredients which are not available at my place. And not to mention the method la..

So I decided to just make my own mac&cheese!! My principle in cooking has always been "Just throw everything in and make it happen!". Well, not just everything but anything that you think will make up the taste of that particular food :)

Basically, I used low fat milk, cheddar cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. (Though I think it would be best if you use full cream milk, real cheddar cheese and butter instead. Urghh, but it's not healthy..)

Well, the result was OK, I think I should put more cheese and less salt.

So here's the result, taaadaaaaa!!!

Now I realized how fattening mac&cheese is...

But I love it! It's a great comfort food! =)

No comments: