Monday, December 7, 2009

Tick tock tick tock

Bored.

No inspiration to blog anything.

Can't wait for 19th Dec!!

10 more days to go and I'll be on a vacation!!

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT!!!

And on 19th Jan, I'll be going to Kuching, Sarawak with Auw and Jixs. Our first lil trip together!!

We'll be staying at Nad's place for 3 days and hopefully we'll have so much fun there and I want to indulge myself in all those nice food!

Laksa Sarawak for sure would be in the list ;)




Craving for mee goreng mamak.

4 comments:

LingDi said...

OMG and not going to Miri? Fine larr u.. I thought you're going somewhere too?

suraya said...

haha...im going to jogja dis coming 19th dec

n kuching on 19th jan..

sorry lorrrrrr...

u come to kuching la!!

can meet daniel n haziqah as well :))

n go jln2 sight seeing with them oso :)

LingDi said...

Ohh.. I see. Depends la. Eh.. I thought Daniel is going hols with Jun Mei they all to KK by that time? They're coming to my place ard 17th (I think.. No idea yet) and flying off to KK.

suraya said...

oooo really???

then i'll just meet haziqah la n nadia.

eh, found ur bf ady onot? *winkwink*