Tuesday, December 1, 2009

........

Should I get a job or shouldn't I?

I am seriously bored staying at home doing nothing!!

Not exactly nothing la, I do dish washing, laundry, cooking and cleaning most of the days.

But that's not enough for me to get active. Plus, staying at home is not exactly a good thing, my metabolism tends to get lower. I gain weight easily. And not to mention, mum's cooking is totally irresistible and delicious. Hence, habislah my diet.

What kind of job should I get?

I want something fun and it would be awesome if I have friends along working together. And for sure, I can't do night shifts because who's going to fetch me at night?

Hmmm, right now, I seriously think that I am wasting my holidays doing nothing. Even my money in the bank is getting less and less week by week.

What should I do?? =.='

No comments: