Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Sunday!

No money, so just shut up and enjoy my stay at home quietly. Lol.

I'm really having a good rest at home this weekend. Had my mum's once-in-awhile-home-cooked-lunch just now. Awww, really miss my mum's home-cooked meals. I think the last time I ate it before today was before I came for KI. Haha.

Have a lot of things happening in my life recently. Busy with KI activities, like last week, I joined for a bowling tournament even though I had no idea how to bowl. I had tremendous fun performing Kannada dance two weeks ago, even though I forgot 1 or 2 steps during the performance. Hehe. 

And next week, I'll be dancing again, for Hindi Night! Yay! This time, I'll dance as a girl! If I'm not mistaken, I'll be a narrator for my class drama as well. What else...oh ya, I looked at the schedule, there's a hospital visit on this Tuesday so I don't really know whether the trip is on or not but hopefully all of us can go there to visit the forensic unit. AWESOME!

Last night, my mum told me an awesome news..I GET TO BE THE BRIDESMAID for Kak Eny's wedding! So I'm very looking forward to this wedding in May :). It's such a great honour to do the duty!

Today, I practiced a new song, The Only Exception by Paramore. Such a lovely song and the strumming pattern is quite easy too. Ohhh, how I wish I know how to do plucking. That will be fantastic!

However, of all these great stuff I've been doing, I miss my friends. A lot. I wish Auw, Jixs and Nad were there too, sharing each of those moments with me. 

Though, I'm still grateful that I still have Baydah, Joanna, Yasmin and Lynthia, always there with me, either suffering or having a good time together. Hahaha.

And I'm going to lose them too soon since we're all going to different parts of India except Baydah and Lynthia perhaps. Hopefully they will go to Manipal Mangalore, then they wouldn't be so far.

Well, people come and go. That's life. I have to learn and adapt myself to changes.

Though, in return, I get to meet some new friends as well :).

*Tibe2 rase emo plak*






Sorry jo, I stole your picture :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nadia Khamis said...

owww...so sweet! i miss u too! ;D