Sunday, May 23, 2010

Money O Money

Yesterday me, Baydah and classmates went to Klang road in order to find outfits for KI Graduation Day.

I was supposed to JUST accompany Baydah there and be her fashion consultant. I WAS NOT supposed to buy anything because I bought saree already, but then, while I was looking around....

I SAW THIS NICE PUNJABI SUIT!

And the salesman offered me a really great discount! 

I was so tempted...

When I get tempted to something, especially clothes, I'll feel the need to try it on. 

So I tried it on....

And OMG, the punjab cun2 fit me nicely pulak! 

Then, here comes the second step, how many  discount can the salesman give?

The price of the punjab was roughly around rm 250...hmmm..

And the salesman said he could give me the punjab only for rm90!!

Amazing...just amazing. It's always like this. Why O Why???

So, end of the story is, I bought the punjabi suit, for rm90 but I'm still going to wear my saree for this coming grad. Huhu.

The guilty feeling that I'm feeling right now, is driving me up the wall. Seriously.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the punjabi suit I bought.



I hope it's worth it =.="



No comments: