Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recent Update

I had an awesome time during Kannada, Hindi and Tamil Nights!

I danced for all the nights and the experience learning how to dance from Parvina and Nora (Both are my sifu) was really great!!

Here are some pictures from Kannada, Hindi and Tamil Nights..

Kannada Night. Didn't take many pictures...
Hindi Night. By the way, I was wearing a modified lengga, borrowed from Loga,




Other than that, in this last month of KI, seriously we still haven't learnt anything much since a lot of activities are going on. Well, I guess, that should be the idea of doing KI. Having lots of fun and do something than sitting in the class, learning (Especially in Miton's class) because I guess we'll have 5 years of that in India later, so, as long as I'm still here, in Malaysia, I just want to spend every minute doing something much more entertaining other than studying. 

I think now is like the great time for me to try out something new, be more adventurous and everything so that later when I'm old, firstly, I'll have great stories to tell my kids or grandkids and secondly, I won't feel miss out or regret for not doing those things because when you're getting older, life tends to get more complicated. So, just enjoy yourself now while you still can!

One thing for sure, I have this dream since I was young, that is, to be a traveler! I want to travel, backpacking, around the world with my friends before I settle down or commit to something. I just feel that I need to see everything on this earth, its beauty and the people living in it. I just hope that later when I'm in India, I'll have this golden opportunity! :)

By the way, today, me and my family will be going to Negeri Sembilan for Kak Eny's wedding, which is tomorrow. Kak Eny is my auntie. I'm so excited! It's been awhile I've been to any wedding ceremonies! 
I heard the food that will be served during the ceremony is Briyani! OH yum yum...

I'll post pictures of the wedding on the next post! :) 


No comments: