Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kak Eny's Wedding

Finally Kak Eny with Abg Zaini tied the knot today around 11 a.m, in Simpang Pertang, Negeri Sembilan. :)

I feel happy for both of them and may Allah always bless their marriage with happiness, wealth and lots and lots of children!! Just like Tok Kadi. He said he has 15 kids!!

As I mentioned before, I was assigned to become Kak Eny's pengapit. Ambil berkat la kata org :p. Hahaha. Well, it is a good experience to be a part of the wedding, to be so close to the bride and to be there for her when she was nervous during ijab kabul. I could still remember she held my hand tightly during that time. Even I felt nervous for her too! Lol.

Other than that, the wedding went quite well. The food was good! I felt happy! All of us felt happy too! But so tired by the end of the day...

Here are some pictures taken by Kak Aju :)

During nikah..


Awww....

The Sajoli's :)

During sanding...



Kak Eny's brother, Iwan and his girlfriend, Kak Suzee :D

That's me :P. Berangan lebih!
Well, more pictures on fb. Too lazy to upload more here :P

No comments: