Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Am i being selfish?

Sometimes when your significant other is being so busy, you can't help yourself to feel left out or isolated from his life.

But then, in order to be an understanding partner, you just let it go and maybe he'll be ok soon.

But when he had the time to play sports with his friends in the evening and still talked to you only for morning and goodnight greetings since he was really tired to the point that he was already half-asleep during the middle of conversation with you, how does that make you feel?

Am I being selfish?
Do I ought to get upset or angry?

Tell me about it because when he asked me what's wrong with me, I don't know what to say because somehow it looks like my fault for not being understanding but I'm the one with the pain.

Another emo post. Bravo.

No comments: