Monday, April 11, 2011

Keeping Up

It's been almost 4 months since the last time I met him (It was just a 1 day date in Indonesia. Brief but very meaningful, I really appreciate the long distance he took to travel in the train, thank you Syazwan :) )

Bile time2 nak exam ni la suddenly we tend to get explosions of complicated, mix blends of emotions. Plus, summer is here too and the effects are terrifying sampai kadang2 nak gaduh ngan roommate pon ade. All I can do right now is just keep on praying and praying to have all the strength to keep going.

I miss my family so much...
I miss him so much...
I miss my country so much...
I miss being me so much too...

Final exam in 54days...
Home in 2months time...
Him in 2 months 1 week time...

You can do it Suraya!!! ;D


<3 <3 <3

hihi :P rindu kt pipi cekodok ni!

No comments: