Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Return

Finally, I've returned from such a long blog-hibernation.

Now I'm back!

I guess i have no more avid readers here *cleaning up the spider webs*

But that's not the point. I will still continue my writing as much as I can, though, not as often as previously because life has been very different, to a point, that I feel like I am no more a teenager or a person I used to be (carefree, stay-free, my biggest problem back then would be, what would be dinner of the day).

Instead, I feel like an adult, especially when it comes to bill payments i.e. house rent, internet bill, electricity bill, maintenance fee, tata sky bill, blablabla...omg, there are so many bills! And I deal and negotiate with people here almost everyday which requires a lot of patience, energy and strategy. 

So, welcome to adulthood!! (my 21st birthday are coming in July, ehem ehem)


Indian Wedding


My Apartment!


At the rooftop of my Apartment!


Current Pic of Myself. (Pls ignore the pimples. Arrrghhh!)

1 comment:

anas said...

welcome back :D heheh!